The Federal Government defines green cleaning as “environmentally preferable” products and services that “have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products or services that serve the same purpose.” *
With green cleaning, you can have the same quality of cleaning with a reduced impact on our planet while creating a healthier work environment.
An innovator and leader in green janitorial services, Japan Janitorial Service Group, Inc. (JJS), has implemented green cleaning solutions since 2005 and has been a California and San Francisco Green Business since 2013.
In order to be designated as a California and San Francisco Green Business, companies must meet high environmental standards and are recognized by the State of California and City and County of San Francisco for their achievements.
A JJS Green Solution for a client may include:
- A custom green plan designed for your organization
- A review of your property by a green consultant including a recommendation to reduce waste & conserve natural resources
- Recommendations for energy & water conservation best practices & products
- Recommendations for waste reduction & efficient cleaning best practices
- Use of green certified, safe products
- Use of green equipment such as HEPA filters on vacuums to improve air quality
- Use of micro-fiber technology
- Recommendations for green paper products & toiletries
Click to learn more about the California and San Francisco Green Business Program.
* Implementing Instructions for Executive Order 13693, Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade, The White House Council on Environmental Quality, Office of Federal Sustainability.